Re: Best tools for accessible design?

This would put it in violation of the Authoring Tool Accessibility Guidelines
checkpoint 5.2 which requires that doing things the obvious way leads to the
tool doing them "right"...

cheers

Charles McCN

On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, David Woolley wrote:

  > I agree about keeping this on the list.  I think FrontPage 2000 is used by a
  > great many people, including many who are not web designers by job title.
  > It would be great if we can figure out some of the tricks to have it make it
  > more accessible sites.

  I've not seen FP 2000, but the problem with earlier versions is that they
  provide standard WP type tool bars which tend to generate shallow markup,
  whereas you have to go to pull down lists, and menus for the proper markup.
  New users will probably stick with bold, center, and hard newline.

September - November 2000:
W3C INRIA, 2004 Route des Lucioles, BP 93, 06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France