Web access gateway mailing list

From: Silas S. Brown <ssb22@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 08:30:17 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi all,

There is now a mailing list (with web archive) for gateway users to
support each other.  I expect (hope) that the traffic will be quite
low.  Anyone is welcome to join.

subject:

subscribe access-gateway-users

Best wishes, Silas

(Sorry if this mail is not relevant to you - I tried to pick the right
addresses from my list, but mistakes do happen.)

- --
Silas S Brown, St John's College Cambridge UK http://www.flatline.org.uk/~silas

"Every kingdom divided against itself comes to desolation, and every
city or house divided against itself will not stand" - Matthew 12:25