Custom DTDs on the W3C Validator (was: Published DTDs)

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:39:21 -0700
To: Dave J Woolley <david.woolley@bts.co.uk>
Cc: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, gerald@w3.org
At 11:28 AM 9/29/2000 , Dave  J Woolley wrote:
> > From: Kynn Bartlett [SMTP:kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com]
> >  (b) will accept custom DTDs, _as it should_.
>         It will not accept relative SYSTEM identifiers, and
>         the error message implies that it won't accept any
>         system identifier.

It does accept system identifiers, but I am not sure if it will
accept relative ones.  Maybe this should be followed up on the
Validator mailing list.  The error message is buggy.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett  <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                    http://kynn.com/
Director of Accessibility, Edapta               http://www.edapta.com/