RE: Published DTDs

> From:	Kynn Bartlett [SMTP:kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com]
>
>  (b) will accept custom DTDs,
> _as it should_.

	It will not accept relative SYSTEM identifiers, and
	the error message implies that it won't accept any
	system identifier.  I didn't want to use an absolute, http,
	system identifier because I'm trying to convince the site
	to adopt my changes and I think it is too much to
	expect them to really understand DOCTYPES and change
	the absolute URL.

	If someone can suggest how to have the validator accept
	a relative address, could you let me know; I actually
	validated the page by running nsgmls locally (metered
	phone calls were a factor) with a custom SGML catalog.

	The original of the page in question is
	http://www.wegalink.de/english/suneclipse.html, and the
	reworked one is
	http://www.djwhome.demon.co.uk/wegalink/english/suneclipse.html

	There are clear indications that the page is intended to be open
source,
	but I've deleted the MP3 file, because of copyright concerns.

	I haven't evaluated it against the WCAG guidelines and I have
reworked some
	pages (the English ones, mainly) more than others.  It possibly
needs
	long descriptions.  It needs a home page link.  Some colour
contrasts
	are poor, on the site.