RE: [media] Bobby blows whistle on inaccessible Web pages

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bruce_Bailey@ed.gov>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 11:39:57 -0400
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
How "intimidated" can anyone be by a cartoon?
Hopefully everyone on this list remembers the NCAM logo.  The problem with
it is that it doesn't, strictly speaking, mean anything.  Should sites post
all three (Bobby, WCAG, Web Access Logo) banners?  I would guess that there
won't be a "Section 508 compliant" button.
Hmm, should CAST have a "rename our service" contest in a couple of years?