RE: [media] Bobby blows whistle on inaccessible Web pages

I think the litmus test is how industry reacts; frankly, I have never heard
anyone complain about the image or the name. The fact that CAST has received
industry support from Sun, IBM, Microsoft, and Mitsubishi is also a strong
indication that the name suits them fine.

I understand Kynn's feelings on the matter and, from a philosphical
standpoint, I agree. But this is all business to me -- and "our" business
mission is to build awareness and develop creative accessibility
initiatives. Bobby clearly fits that model.

After all, which do you remember? The NCAM web access symbol or the Bobby
constable! (Insert smiley face here!)

- Mike