Re: Gobsmacked was: Re: Logical Linearized Order on a Page

From: jonathan chetwynd <jc@signbrowser.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 15:57:58 +0100
To: "Ian Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
Cc: <paciello@webable.com>, "Kynn Bartlett" <kynn-edapta@idyllmtn.com>, "Bailey, Bruce" <Bruce_Bailey@ed.gov>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Ian you don't seem to be taking my comments seriously, I don't have time to
waste. The content is similar the rendering very different.

I posted both copies of the code as attachments, clicking them in ie5
clearly shows the differences. I wonder why?

If you have different code, please post it.

Ian wrote:

I don't know what you mean when you say that IE5 places the
technologies section at the bottom right. Perhaps we have
a mirroring problem for I see essentially the same rendering
on NN and IE.

jonathan chetwynd

jc@signbrowser.org.uk
special needs teacher