PDF

From: Michael W Baker <bakerm@zin-tech.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:47:37 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I'm doing a site that has numerous large PDF documents. We are offering
both PDF and Word versions. I also want to offoer an accessicble
alternative. Is it better to convert them to straight text documents or to
post them as html. Also, if I save them as web pages in Word and then use
the "clean up Word html" action in Dreamwever3, will this render accessible
html. If not what are the bugs I should look out for.
Mike Baker
Zin Technologies (formerly ADF)
e-CITe Division
(216) 977-0363