Re: PDF

From: Zachary Mutrux <zacm@etr.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:37:33 -0700
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Speaking of PDF documents, has anyone heard when Adobe will release the 5.0
version of their Reader? If this software does include features that would
allow popular screen-reader software, one wonders if it will be necessary in
most cases to provide a PDF document in an alternative format.

http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/pressroom/pressreleases/200004/20000418acr.h
tml

I would be interested to hear the thoughts of the other members of this IG
on this topic.

Yours,

Zac Mutrux

--
Zachary Mutrux, IT Generalist, National Service Resource Center
800-860-2684 x.130  |  http://www.etr.org/nsrc

At approximately 8/14/00 6:47 AM, the esteemed Michael W Baker
(bakerm@zin-tech.com) typed the following: