Alternative to PDF

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 10:44:16 -0700
To: ig <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I hope this will be my last word on this subject. The issue is in what
format should we be issuing forms *until accessible versions are
online*?

I believe that the best thing to do would be to send them out as hard
copy in Braille. This way the blindless recipients would have to seek
out somebody to read it for them as is now required for blind guys to
do. If the president got all his memos in brl for a day it might get the
point across?

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE