RE: Accessibility barrier?

Melinda, is serving content dynamically an option?  If so, CSS-impaird
(i.e., text-only) browsers could get a version that was stripped of line
numbers and struck text and inserted new content would not have to be in
uppercase (or bold, or whatever you use to indicate additions).

Presumably, visitors might ALSO what to get a version with the changes
marked up.  One frustration I have with my state government web site is that
bills are available (1) only in WordPerfect format, and (2) the final
version -- without all the annoying markup -- is not available on-line (in
any format)!

WRT Charles' suggestion:  If you were to read out loud a paragraph of bill
text with amended and deleted sections, what would you say?

--
Cheers,
Bruce Bailey