Re: Accessibility barrier?

Hi Melinda and Charles,

In the case of legislature bills where the text must not change,
have you considered using cap lock as IN ALL UPPER CASE? I know
in internet speak this is equal to shouting. I was going to
suggest using italics or underline but chances are italics and
underline will be used in other areas of the same bills, while
using different color text will not appear in b&w browsers or
will not make any difference to the visually impaired.

Philip

--
Philip Ramsey | Subscribe to my newsletters @
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/jamaicanonline?referer=1