Re: alt tags - a moot point?

Hi Benjamin,

Re Alt tag: "Home", when I learnt HTML at ZDU in the early days
(circa. 1995) I was taught that "Home" referred to the
main/index/start page of a web site. So I will have to agree with
your choice of A1. In the case of linking to Yahoo! we could make
a number of choices of A1 alt="Yahoo!", A2 alt="Yahoo! Search" A3
alt="search" and so on.

Philip

--
Philip Ramsey | Subscribe to my newsletters @