Accessible Design / JAWS

From: Terry Hammon <thammon@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:30:33 -0800
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Here is a form that I wrote wrote by hand, no formatting. Our first
tester had trouble checking the boxes until he went from the bottom up.
I am not done with this one yet. We have just began the testing phase.
http://www.santarosa.edu/access/terry/survey.html

When he accessed the following form, only the radio button id's were
read to him. The text was not identified. Most of the tome the SS# field
was called phone#. This form needs a lot of repair.

https://testsys.santarosa.edu/scripts/SRJC.exe/execute?application=autobahn_kiosk&program=REPORT-SR-FIND-SSN

--

Thanks:
Terry Hammon