Accessible Design / JAWS

From: Terry Hammon <thammon@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:30:33 -0800
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Here is a form that I wrote wrote by hand, no formatting. Our first
tester had trouble checking the boxes until he went from the bottom up.
I am not done with this one yet. We have just began the testing phase.

When he accessed the following form, only the radio button id's were
read to him. The text was not identified. Most of the tome the SS# field
was called phone#. This form needs a lot of repair.

Terry Hammon