Re: the WAVE accessibility evaluator

From: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:16:30 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-er-ig@w3.org
Hi,

I wonder if you might consider adding support for a problem that shows up
on pages like <http://www.homegrocer.com>.  This page has two buttons that,
according to the instructions, have the word Go on them.  But in the code
for the page screen readers are getting the label for these buttons from
the value="1" code for the image.  As a result all I hear for these buttons
is "one" and as near as I can tell the WAVE makes no reference to this
being a problem in the results for the page.

Kelly