Re: Bill Frezza

From: Patrick Burke <burke@ucla.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 13:58:24 -0800
To: Web Accessibility Initiative <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Perhaps we need a Web_Access_Media_Coverage_Monitoring (WAMCM) listserv
(snappier titles gratefully accepted). I have found the opinion pieces
posted to the list to be very useful in formulating my own accessibility
arguments, but I understand the reasons for excluding these items from WAI-IG.

I haven't been on the Education & Outreach list. Are discussions of
strategy & useful lines of argument appropriate there (again excluding
full-scale cross-posts)?