Re: Bill Frezza

From: Patrick Burke <burke@ucla.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 13:58:24 -0800
To: Web Accessibility Initiative <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Perhaps we need a Web_Access_Media_Coverage_Monitoring (WAMCM) listserv
(snappier titles gratefully accepted). I have found the opinion pieces
posted to the list to be very useful in formulating my own accessibility
arguments, but I understand the reasons for excluding these items from WAI-IG.

I haven't been on the Education & Outreach list. Are discussions of
strategy & useful lines of argument appropriate there (again excluding
full-scale cross-posts)?

Patrick

At 09:57 AM 3/6/00 , Judy Brewer wrote:
>Bruce,
>
>It's spelled out pretty clearly at
><http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Uselist>
>-- "Don't cc the WAI IG list with messages you are sending to other
>organizations."
>
>If you have a letter that you think is important for WAI IG to see, then
>you can send a separate copy to WAI IG -- but note also at
><http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Uselist>
>-- "This is a large list. Keep your comments brief and to the point."
[...]