Re: Bill Frezza

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 11:36:34 -0500
To: "Web Accessibility Initiative" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: <mschoenb@cmp.com>
Dear Group,
I heard back from InternetWeek Online regarding my "letter to the editor"
post about Bill Frezza' article at URL:
http://www.internetwk.com/columns00/frezz022800.htm
They were quite positive, but did say that my comments should have been
directed to Meryl Schoenbaum (mschoenb@cmp.com) who is the Chief Copy
Editor.  Anyone else who cares to write should send email to her (CC
frezza@alum.mit.edu).  I am still looking for the InternetWeek feedback
URL...

My thanks to the several people who have (off the list) said that they liked
my letter.  I am not clear, is this kind of thing (CC'ing the WAI when
writing a "newspaper") in violation of this list's n'etiquette rule?  (I
know we are not suppose to CC other lists, nor CC the WAI with messages sent
to other listservs.)  I will admit it is a vanity thing with me.  f I go to
the trouble to write a letter, I want to ensure it ends up in digital "ink"
someplace -- even if the intended recipient chooses not to respond.  Even
if -- smile -- the list I CC is pretty obscure...

Cheers,
Bruce Bailey