Re: Tool Tip behavior

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 11:43:57 -0500 (EST)
To: Karl Ove Hufthammer <huftis@bigfoot.com>
I think the mechanism you are seeking is the one provided by the ruby
annotation element,a proposal being developed by the internationalisation
group, and in particular Masayasu Ishikawa. details at

As for tooltip being a presentation method, it requires a very specific
interface to work, and should probably be an option that such a user agent
can set what things are presented as a tooltip.

Charles McCN