Re: ABBR vs. ACRONYM

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:40:04 -0800
To: Emmanuelle Gutiérrez y Restrepo <sinarmaya@retemail.es>
EGyR:: "The HTML is not only used to create pages in English."

WL: I think this should be emblazoned on all our foreheads!

I think that the currently raging discourse on this whole subject is:
divisive; ill-considered; important beyond the instant issue. I propose
that it form a locus (nexus? focus?) for discussions at the CSUN
face2face. I would suggest a moratorium on the list (glut/overload is
long passed) for this thread/discussion as we aren't really getting
anywhere but it wouldn't do any good -  but that's a major IMHO thing we
should do. LEAVE IT ALONE FOR A MONTH!

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE