Re: Nielsen

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 17:46:56 -0500 (EST)
To: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Actually I have seen them. And it is nice to know that people are prepared to
write them.

Charles McCN

On Thu, 17 Feb 2000, William Loughborough wrote:

  Jakob Nielsen has an interesting comment: "It would not surprise me if
  we start seeing money-back guarantee in design contracts that state that
  clients don't have to pay for sites that violate these rules." This in
  regard to the Priority 1 items in our Guidelines. What a nice concept!

  The rest of his statements concerning WCAG can be found at:
  http://www.useit.com/alertbox/990613.html

  --
  Love.
              ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE