Nielsen

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 10:34:51 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Jakob Nielsen has an interesting comment: "It would not surprise me if
we start seeing money-back guarantee in design contracts that state that
clients don't have to pay for sites that violate these rules." This in
regard to the Priority 1 items in our Guidelines. What a nice concept!

The rest of his statements concerning WCAG can be found at:
http://www.useit.com/alertbox/990613.html

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE