Re: Update on audio link to congressional hearing

From: Scott Luebking <phoenixl@netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 12:18:22 -0800 (PST)
To: phoenixl@netcom.com, unagi69@concentric.net
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi, Gregory

I had looked at the write your representative page.  One problem is that
you need to know a zip code in his district.  The second problem is that
the form displayed assumes that the user is from Illinois.  It is
usable, but I was told that using the judiciary committee might be more effective.

Scott