Re: Statements are now up

From: Glenda Watson Hyatt <Glenda@eaglecom.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 13:09:02 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Removing my professional cap for a moment...after reading Olson's
statement, why do I have this undeniable urge to blindfold and stick
this "expert" in a wheelchair, and say "go for it, buddy!"

Replacing my cap...as serious professionals and business people, how do
we best respond to these types of comments?

Glenda

Kynn wrote:

> The witness statements are now available at:
>
>       http://www.house.gov/judiciary/2.htm
>
> I can't really express, in a public forum, as a representative
> of the HTML Writers Guild, what I think of Mr. Walter Olson's
> post which is full of "Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt" mixed
> in with broad generalities and blatant falsehoods in the service
> of scare tactics.
>
> --Kynn

*********
Glenda Watson Hyatt
Soaring Eagle Communications
"Creating freedom and power through accessible communications"
E Mail: mailto:Glenda@eaglecom.bc.ca
Website: http://www.eaglecom.bc.ca
Want to know how to make your website accessible to more people?
Subscribe to our FREE newsletter by emailing
mailto:newsletter@eaglecom.bc.ca

*********