Re: An article about Yahoo's simplicity of design

From: <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 08:03:59 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Without getting into the argument about whether text is good or bad for
accessibility, I often use the Yahoo site as an example, but for a
different reason.

I show both the http://www.yahoo.com/ compared with the
http://www.yahooligans.com/ to show how a site can be simplified for a
different audience.  I do not consider this an technical accessibility
issue, because whether the child or the adult has a vision disability, each
still needs to be able to access the appropriate site's information.

Regards,
Phill Jenkins