My AT Column

From: <JMMAW@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 02:55:38 EST
To: tking@ucpa.org, ucpnatl@ucpa.org
CC: UCPGB1@aol.com
Good Day,

          I have two articles appearing today. One is my regular Asistive
Technology column under Daily Briefing on BusinessWeek.Com. The column is on
a conversation I had with Senator John McCain on disability issues. To read
it, go to BusinessWeek.Com, click onto Daily Briefing and scroll down until
you come to McCain and disabled people.
           The second column covers why disabled people with MBA's can not
get employed. Its on the same Daily Briefing page as the column, only you
have to scroll further down.
            Please give me your comments on both articles. Please tell me how
you would vote if the vote for President was held today.  I want to track
your votes throughout the primary season. There are instructions at the end
of the assistive technology column on how to vote.
            The interview with Vice President Al Gore continues to bring in
comments. I have received more than 1,100 comments. Thanks.
             John Williams