RE: screen readers, browsers, & the reporting of ALT on & in image maps

From: Leonard R. Kasday <kasday@acm.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 15:49:37 -0500
Cc: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <unagi69@concentric.net>
Hi Bruce,

Actually, that page which you discovered is obsolete.  I thought I had
killed it... but I didn't take into account people who would walk up and
down the directory tree.  I'm not currently working on a response there,
although I may in the future...

You wrote:

>I see that Len is working on a more detailed response...
>http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday/web_acce  ...

[I clipped the end of the URI  <grin> ]

Len
-------
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP, and
Department of Electrical Engineering
Temple University
423 Ritter Annex, Philadelphia, PA 19122

kasday@acm.org
http://astro.temple.edu/~kasday

(215) 204-2247 (voice)
(800) 750-7428 (TTY)