Online graphical demo of WAI Guidelines

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:44:23 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Well I thought I must have been barking up the wrong tree asking you lazy
lot for a graphical demonstration of the guidelines.
When I finally got this book* and had the time to read it, I find that Jakob
has tried this very thing.
Though his vantage point is perhaps a little different.

Could we please try to provide an online version, accepting the
difficulties.
Come on the text version is just not the same thing, though itis great in
its way.

*designing web usability by Jakob Nielson. You can read my review at www
amazon.co.uk

jay@peepo.com

Jonathan Chetwynd
Special needs teacher / www accessibility consultant

Education and Outreach Working Group member,Web Accessibility Initiative,
W3C