Online graphical demo of WAI Guidelines

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <jay@peepo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:44:23 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Well I thought I must have been barking up the wrong tree asking you lazy
lot for a graphical demonstration of the guidelines.
When I finally got this book* and had the time to read it, I find that Jakob
has tried this very thing.
Though his vantage point is perhaps a little different.

Could we please try to provide an online version, accepting the
Come on the text version is just not the same thing, though itis great in
its way.

*designing web usability by Jakob Nielson. You can read my review at www

Jonathan Chetwynd
Special needs teacher / www accessibility consultant

Education and Outreach Working Group member,Web Accessibility Initiative,