CSS-P Site Built For Accessibility

From: Joel Sanda <joels@ecollege.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:43:49 -0700
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi;

I'm a webmaster for eCollege.com - a company that puts schools on the
Internet with a variety of solutions for online and distance education. We
have been researching and implementing W3C WAI standards, and have a site we
would like some feedback on. Our most recent attempt employs CSS Positioning
for nearly all layout. There are minor exceptions where we had to insert
simple (no embedded) tables to ensure consistent formatting for both
Netscape and Microsoft browsers.

The site is at http://online.luc.edu/, and should comply with all WAI
Priority 1 Recommendations, with a few minor exceptions. Some of the content
areas do not yet have text-based versions available, although we do have a
video and audio version.

I have used JAWS 3.31 on the site, and it seems to do fairly well with site
navigation and content. The site also passed Bobby and the W3C's CSS
Validator.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Joel Sanda
Webmaster

eCollege.com
10200 A East Girard Avenue