Re: Updated policy page links, check it out

From: Rafael Romero <Rafael.Romero@uv.es>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2000 11:59:59 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, GESIDAR@onelist.com
Dear Judy,

Congratulations for this page <http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/Policy>. It gives a very interesting overview of what is going on in the whole world.

Please add to 'Discussion' in new section 'Spain' the following entry:

SIDAR <http://www.sidar.org>. Seminario de Iniciativas de Discapacidad y Accesibilidad a la Red (Web Disability and Accessibility Initiatives Seminar).

Regarding the section on 'legislation' I will ask a colleague from SIDAR to provide some useful references. However, as a suggestion, we should try to concentrate on that legislation that directly impact on web accessibility, because there is the danger of getting into a too wide spectrum if we just reference any legislation relating to disability.

Finally, what is the meaning of the section 'jurisdictions'? What is the criterium for any government institution to be linked?

Best regards, Rafael Romero.

A 19:05 04/01/00 -0500, ha escrito: