Updated policy page links, check it out

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 19:05:47 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Cc: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
I've updated a number of links on the "Policies Relating to Web
Accessibility" page <http://www.w3.org/WAI/References/Policy>. The recent
discussion on the WAI Interest Group list has been helpful, as well as
links that people had sent in individually.

Please check it out -- there are still some broken links where pages have
moved around, and given the level of activity lately, there is probably
more to add.

Apologies if I've missed links that anyone has sent in previously. Please
re-send if relevant for this reference page.

All comments or additions to this page should go to <wai@w3.org>.

Thanks,

- Judy

Director,Web Accessibility Initiative(WAI), World Wide Web Consortium(W3C)

WAI Interest Group home page: http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG
Previous WAI IG Updates: http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/Overview.html#Updates