Testing Setup for Accessible Web Sites/Applications

From: Reidy Brown <rbrown@blackboard.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 09:09:14 -0500
To: "'EASI-ED3 EASI Online Workshop: Creating Accessible HTML'" <EASI-ED3@MAELSTROM.STJOHNS.EDU>
Cc: "Disacc@Onelist. Com" <disacc@onelist.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
I am setting up a computer as an accessibility testbed for the web
developers in our company. What hardware and software do I need? What are
the most common setups for people with various disabilities? (I know this is
a complex question, but I'd appreciate any input.)

I suspect that the software version number is as important and the software
type... how far back do I need to go? (Most of our users are in the higher
education field.)

Reidy

Reidy Brown
Accessibility Coordinator/