RE: SRJC Web Accessibility Guidelines

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 14:11:10 -0400
To: <thammon@pacbell.net>, "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Terry,

I would very interested in understanding why Santa Rosa decided to develop
their own guidelines rather than just endorsing the WCAG?  There is a check
list (similar in format to yours) at URL:
http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/full-checklist.html
which you might have deleted the P2 and P3 items from.  How did that list
not suit your needs?

Cheers,
Bruce Bailey