SRJC Web Accessibility Guidelines

From: Terry Hammon <thammon@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 19:28:45 -0700
To: wai-ig list <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
In order to assure that all students have an equal opportunity to a
college education. We have been developing a set of web accessibility
guidelines to be used by the Santa Rosa Junior College District.
By combining the W3c guidelines with others that we have found, along
with lots of Bobby and JAWS testing. I think we have come up with a
workable set. The hope is that our product is easy enough for beginning
web page designers to understand and use without requiring extensive
research on their part.
Please note that this is a work in progress. Any input you have to offer
is appreciated. I have been receiving postings to this group since
mid-March and have learned a lot from all of you, thanks a lot.

http://www.santarosa.edu/access/www/checklist/
--

Thanks:
Terry Hammon