RE: SRJC Web Accessibility Guidelines

From: Shara Bunis <sbunis@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 17:12:55 -0400
To: <bbailey@clark.net>, <thammon@pacbell.net>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I am also interested in the answer to this.

>>> "Bruce Bailey" <bbailey@clark.net> 05/03/00 02:15PM >>>
Terry,

I would very interested in understanding why Santa Rosa decided to develop
their own guidelines rather than just endorsing the WCAG?  There is a check
list (similar in format to yours) at URL:
http://www.w3.org/TR/WAI-WEBCONTENT/full-checklist.html
which you might have deleted the P2 and P3 items from.  How did that list
not suit your needs?

Cheers,
Bruce Bailey