From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2000 5:55 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Search Engine Help

Mike -

There is a conference on Search Engines that starts on Sunday with
pre-conference workshops.   I'll be attending, and will post a message to
the list once I get back to the office next week.   If anyone else is going
to this conference, please contact me offline.

Search Engines Today and the New Frontier
April 10-11, 2000, Boston, Massachusetts
http://www.infonortics.com/searchengines/boston2000pro.html

A resource I'm linking to on my site is the Speech-Friendly Search Engine
Query Submission Forms page at:
http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/search.html
____

Karl Hebenstreit, Jr.