Re: Search Engine Help

From: <karl.hebenstreit@gsa.gov>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 17:54:36 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Mike -

There is a conference on Search Engines that starts on Sunday with
pre-conference workshops.   I'll be attending, and will post a message to
the list once I get back to the office next week.   If anyone else is going
to this conference, please contact me offline.

Search Engines Today and the New Frontier
April 10-11, 2000, Boston, Massachusetts
http://www.infonortics.com/searchengines/boston2000pro.html

A resource I'm linking to on my site is the Speech-Friendly Search Engine
Query Submission Forms page at:
http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/search.html
____

Karl Hebenstreit, Jr.