RE: Seeking guidance...

At 11:43 2000-04-07 -0400, Bruce Bailey wrote:

>Let me ask again, do any of the keyboard-oriented tags (onKeyPress,
>onKeyDown, onKeyUp) substitute adequately (from a functional keyboard
>orientation) for onFocus/onBlur?

In my view, no. If the _current_ focus is on one field or element and you press (say) TAB to get to the next element, this would (or should) trigger one of the onKey... events for the first element (that's where the key is activated) but onFocus for the second element (that's the one receiving the focus).

Cheers,

Marjolein Katsma
HomeSite Help - http://hshelp.com/
Bookstore for Webmasters - http://hshelp.com/bookstore/bookstore.html