How to track State Regulations and University Policies?

From: Reidy Brown <rbrown@blackboard.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:05:57 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Is there a good resource that tracks state regulations and university
policies on accessibility and ADA compliance? I'm putting together some
resources for our product strategy team, and need some specific information
to convince them to move accessibility closer to the top of the priority
list.

Best case scenario: is there a central repository of accessibility
requirements by state or by university?

Otherwise: Please feel free to send me (mailto:rbrown@blackboard.com) any
information that you have regarding individual universities or states, and
I'll start compiling my own list.

Reidy Brown

Reidy Brown
Accessibility Coordinator/