From: geoff freed <geoff_freed@wgbh.org>
Date: 21 Dec 1999 09:44:31 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>, <w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org>
CC: "'Web Accessibility Initiative'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi, Bruce:

In a previous message, I told you to replace the old CAR.SMI layout section with the following:

   <root-layout background-color="black" height="60" width="250"/>
   <region id="textregion" top="10" left="-37" height="120" width="250"/>

I neglected to say that you must also delete the VIDEO section of the SMIL file, too.  Otherwise you'll get error messages.  Sorry.

Geoff Freed