San Fran State University

From: Shara Bunis <sbunis@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:41:48 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
I work for NYS government and we have recently adopted the W3C Guidelines for NYS Web sites.  This has brough up many questions from NYS public colleges and universities.  A while back there was some info on the San Fran State University access law suit.  Can anyone provide a URL for this or any other pertinent information to help guide us in answering these questions.