Re: San Fran State University

From: Paul Bohman <paulb@cpd2.usu.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:32:03 -0700
To: "Shara Bunis" <sbunis@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
On the wai interest group listserv, there is a thread (which you may already
know about) regarding the lawsuit, but the thread is a bit dated. The link
to the wai archive which started the thread is
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/1999OctDec/0088.html.

The main page for those archives is
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/1999OctDec/. If you look this
up, you'll have to scroll down to nearly the bottom.

I, personally, have not heard anything more recent about this issue.

Paul Bohman
Technology Coordinator
Web Accessibility in Mind (WebAIM)
Center for Persons with Disabilities