RE: Nice use of style sheets.

From: Bruce Bailey <bbailey@clark.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 11:16:35 -0500
To: "'Leonard R. Kasday'" <kasday@acm.org>, "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: "'geminfo@geminfo.org'" <geminfo@geminfo.org>
Very Nice.  I was not aware that Adobe PageMill supported CSS.  I will have
to take another look at it.

I am always critical about the approach of creating an image map of text
links, so this CSS is most welcome.  Text-as-graphics is an abuse of
bandwidth and looks poor when printed.  I remain curious as to why the
author of this page only went halfway.  Why do they use images for the
headers?  I would like to see a "legacy-free" (html 4.0 strict) version of
the page.

-- Bruce Bailey