RE: Nice use of style sheets.

Very Nice.  I was not aware that Adobe PageMill supported CSS.  I will have
to take another look at it.

I am always critical about the approach of creating an image map of text
links, so this CSS is most welcome.  Text-as-graphics is an abuse of
bandwidth and looks poor when printed.  I remain curious as to why the
author of this page only went halfway.  Why do they use images for the
headers?  I would like to see a "legacy-free" (html 4.0 strict) version of
the page.

-- Bruce Bailey