Re: Chatromms

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 06:14:10 -0500 (EST)
To: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>, dll@w3.org
cc: "W3c-Wai-Ig (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
IRC provides simple text-based chat. I haven't tried it with JAWS, but I will
have a go at it this weekend. It is also very widely available.

Daniel LaLiberte, at W3C, did some work on threading IRC to make it less
disorienting and more like a newsgroup. I have cc'ed him on this message in
the hope that he can provide some more up to date and comprehensive
information

Charles McCN