Chatromms

From: Helle BjarnÝ <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 11:26:22 +0100
To: "W3c-Wai-Ig (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Help!
I need information about accessible chat-rooms which can be accessed by VI
JAWS users.
I've been asked by the Danish Ministry on Housing and Urban Affairs how they
can make a chat room on the ministers homepage that complies with the WAI
guidelines.
Please send links to any relevant information for me to pass on to the
ministry's webmaster
Kind regards
Helle Bjarno
Videncenter for Synshandicap / Visual Impairment Information Centre
Rymarksvej 1, DK-2900 Hellerup, Denmark
tlf: +45 39 40 31 00
fax: +45 39 61 94 14
e-mail: hbj@visinfo.dk