Re: Undue Burden and AOL

There are many alternative funding sources that one can tap into.  However,
no matter what business we decide to go into, you first need to develop a
business plan to convince others who might want to help fund you that you
have a viable business proposal.  There is quite a bit of money out there
in grant programs and in angel funding or venture capitol.  It does require
quite a bit of work on your own part to convince others that your business
venture is worthwhile, but it can and has been done.

	However, if we want to take this into a business principles disucussion,
lets take it off line.  The point I was trying to make is that
accessibility can be done correctly for as many different groups as
possible provided that it is technically feasible and readily achievable (
proper planning and budget).  I didn't mean to imply that someone should go
out of business trying to provide an accessible solution.  That is just not
very smart.

Jeffrey Pledger