Re: Undue Burden and AOL

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 20:24:20 -0500
To: jeffrey pledger <jpledger@mindspring.com>
at what  point in the fortune line up would you say that this begins
to fall apart?
There are lots of senarios where I can see getting the web up being a
struggle for an agency or a nonprofet organization which is small and
providing a good service.  Heck, I'd like to do some videos my self
and have the equipment to do some of it but if I had to pay for
captioning and audio description as much as I also know it i sneeded
right now, I know I wouldn't be able to do it.  I can buget all I
want, but many bugets are fixed and small.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet:

---sig off---