RE: Use of ALT texts in IMGs

Even with images that server no real purpose beyond decoration, I still
feel that something like ALT="[Photo]" is better than ALT="".

On Tuesday, November 23, 1999 7:22 AM, Steven McCaffrey
[SMTP:smccaffr@MAIL.NYSED.GOV] wrote:
> It depends on the purpose of the page/site.
> Is the purpose in this case to give an answer to the question:
> "Why you should come here?"
> I infer from the question you ask that the intended purpose is for
visitors to become familiar with the hotel and grounds? then, yes, the alt
text should be provided.  See added comment in square brackets below.