Re: College Policies on Accessible Web Page Design

From: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:04:13 -0800
To: "Paul Bohman" <paulb@cpd2.usu.edu>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hi,

Does your policy address services provided to your college web site by
external vendors?  The reason I'm seeking accessible web policies is to
help gain some support for my view that a service my employer has
contracted with to put a college bookstore online must be accessible or
provide an accessible alternative service.