Re: How Much Of A Problem Are Tables Used for Design?

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:51:18 -0500
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Kin.  I'm not disagreeing with you.  I live in a world of balance and
have learned to accept and at times buy into it.  Balance is a key and
looking toward the future when these problems are solvable more
readily or removed from the arena is a good way to focus our energy.
For now, I'm content to assist in working out the problems that we
face in a way that is equitable for all.

--
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet:

---sig off---