Re: How Much Of A Problem Are Tables Used for Design?

From: David Poehlman <poehlman@clark.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:08:43 -0500
To: Wayne Crotts <wcrotts@arches.uga.edu>
we are all on the same side and all arguments and points here made are
valid.  the matter is that there are many who will not be able to
benefit from a site that uses tables or does not walk that thin line
of coding them correctly.  this is for lay out.  I was not saying that
kin is on an opposing side.  I was pointing out to those who think
that it is enough to do tables for lay out accessibly and I use the
term loosely here  that the argument that to provide access for some
rather than none at all as a rasionall has been shown not to have
benefit to us.  Strive for accessability in the broadest sense as
someone so aptly worded it before me.
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
Touching The Internet:
Voice: 301.949.7599